Give with stocks
Giving with stocks is a powerful way to support the work of Right To Be. You as a donor get to enjoy a charitable tax deduction on the Fair market value of the stock at time of donation.
How do I donate Common Stock (not a mutual fund)?

Our instructions:

Account name: Hollaback Inc.
Account #: 21286595
DTC: 0062
Tax ID#: 27-3199988

Should I notify Right To Be when transferring my stock?

Yes. Notifying us about an upcoming transfer helps us track and acknowledge gifts in a timely manner.

Please notify us at [email protected] or call (239) 790-9505 with the following information:

  • Name and address
  • Name of the stock
  • Number of shares or total gift amount
Is my stock donation tax deductible?

Yes, stock and security donations are tax-deductible to the full extent allowable under the law.

I have a different question; who should I speak to?

Please feel free to email [email protected]
or call (239) 790-9505 with any questions you may have.